LBAH Refund Policy
Laguna Beach Auction House does not accept returns or give refunds except in a case where authenticity is questioned. Placing a bid is a legally binding contract which will be enforced
IF THERE EVER IS A CASE OF A REFUND BEING ISSUED, YOU WILL BE CHARGED A 15% RESTOCKING FEE AND YOU WILL BE RESPONSIBLE TO PAY SHIPPING FEES AND BUYER’S PREMIUMS WILL NOT BE REFUNDED. PLEASE BID RESPONSIBLY AND ASK ALL QUESTIONS
OUR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE
If you believe that a Certified Item may not be authentic, please open a dispute request by following the steps below. We will complete the dispute process as promptly as possible, typically within seven (7) to ten (10) business days..
- Provide a written statement from a reputable and recognized authenticator stating the specific issue with the item in question. This must be on company letterhead and signed and dated
- Complete the Authentication Dispute Form
- The LBAH team will reach out to you to collect further information, and perform an initial review.
- Following the initial review, we may request that you ship the item to us for manual review.
- If a manual review is required, we will provide you with instructions to ship the item and supporting materials to our business address.
- If a manual review is not required, we will provide you with additional documentation to support our initial Authentic result.
- During a manual review, our team will re-inspect the item. We will also have the item inspected by one, or multiple, reputable independent experts. Following the manual review, we will provide you with a report of our and the independent experts’ findings.
- If the manual review confirms that we correctly assessed the item as Authentic, we will ship the item back to you. We will charge you for all shipping and external authentication costs incurred during the dispute process.
- If the manual review reveals that Entrupy incorrectly authenticated the item, we will make a Guarantee payment as set forth below